Be A Part Of The Success
Working At Harr’s Forklift Service, Inc.
Harr’s Forklift Service, Inc. is a growing business that understands the value of each employee. If you are looking to build a career in the full service material handling industry, you could play an important role in the success of our business. Check out the listings below.
Location: Columbus, OH
Harr’s Forklift is currently looking for qualified technicians. We are committed to finding qualified people that not only have technical abilities but also a great attitude.
Our employees earn competitive wages along with being offered health insurance, vision and dental, life insurance (company paid), vacation and personal time off. We are a family owned business that focuses on taking care of their employees and their customers.
Harr’s is looking for a career minded field service technician to repair owned and customer forklift type equipment. You will report to the Service Manager and be responsible for repairing material handling equipment at various customer locations on varying types of forklifts. You will be responsible for recommending needed services, assisting with estimates and for managing your service vehicle and parts inventory.
- Provide customer satisfaction
- Be able to effectively communicate with customers, vendors and employees
- Perform repairs on material handling equipment with minimum rework
- Effectively and efficiently communicate required information to parts, sales and service team to fulfill customer’s needs
- Submit required documents timely and legibly
- Maintain personal and company tools along with vehicles and all company property
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience is preferred but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a satisfactory driving record
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly and up to 100 pounds occasionally
- Ability to follow all company and safety policies and procedures
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- Vision & dental insurance
- Life insurance (company paid)
- Uniforms, service vehicle and cell phone for field technicians